Terms & Conditions
Agreement between You and Vertex Group
Thank you for visiting www.vertexgroups.in (the 'Website'). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you accept (unconditionally and irrevocably) these terms and conditions (the 'Agreement'). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our Website and exit immediately.
The Website is owned and operated by Vertex Group whose registered office is at F-14, Pankaj Grand Plaza, Mayur Vihar Phase-I, New Delhi - 110 091. Vertex is incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You also acknowledge and agree that, unless we specifically provide otherwise, this Agreement only applies to this site and our online activities, and does not apply to any of our offline activities.
Modification of Terms
We may change these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changed terms will become effective once posted on the Website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, this Website is solely at your own risk. We make no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus free nature of such software.
We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the information provided by us on this Website is accurate at the time you view it. However, we cannot and have not checked the accuracy of all information provided by outside sources for example by the providers of other information, or of other parties linked to or from the Website.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential (including among other things loss of revenue or profits), punitive, or exemplary, damages of any kind or subject to equitable or injunctive remedies (whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise) arising out of:
1. Access to, or use of this web site, or delay or inability to use this web site, or any information contained in this web site; or,
2. The availability and utility of products and services
Nothing in this limitation of liability shall exclude liabilities not permitted to be excluded by applicable law. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
Links to Third-Parties' Websites
This Website may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers.
Limitations on Use
You agree to use this Website solely to determine the availability of goods and services and make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the Website only for personal, non-commercial use. You agree to use the Website's services to make only legitimate purchases. You agree to all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the Website are your sole responsibility.
You agree to not abuse the Website. 'Abuse' includes, without limitation, using the Website to:
- Defame, harass, stalk, threaten, abuse or otherwise violate others' rights as defined by applicable law.
- Harm or interfere with the operation of others' computers and software in any respect, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or computer viruses.
- Violate applicable intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting materials or software.
- Omit or misrepresent the origin of, or rights in, any file you download or upload, including, without limitation, by omitting proprietary language, author identifications, or notices of patent, copyright or trademark.
- Transmit, post, or otherwise disclose trade secrets, or other confidential or protected proprietary material or information.
- Download or upload files that are unlawful to distribute through the Website.
- Transmit any information or software obtained through the Website, or copy, create, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, or transfer works deriving from the Website.
- Cause an excessively large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
- Falsely use a password or personal identification number during logging into the Website, or misrepresent one's identity or authority to act on behalf of another.
- Violate this Agreement in any other manner.
Any legal actions pertaining to this web site shall be commenced within the competent courts in Delhi Judiciary to the exclusion of other courts.
Careers privacy statement The Company and its subsidiaries are committed to respecting the privacy of our online visitors. This privacy statement describes what information we collect when you create a Job Profile in the Careers section of our web site, how we use that information, and your choices with respect to our use of such information about.
- The Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
By 'personal information' we mean names, addresses, email addresses, job experience and history and any other personal information you voluntarily provide about you and your skills and interests that will then be matched against our current job opportunities and requirements. This information will be used to evaluate your qualifications for the desired position and possibly to contact you for further information. Also, at a later time, you may be asked for certain identifying information, which will be used solely for federal and state diversity reporting purposes.
By applying for a job with us via the Careers section of our web site, you authorize us and/or our authorized agents to undertake a background investigation including, but not limited to, a criminal background check, a job reference check, and verification of any information you have provided, and you authorize all corporations, companies, educational institutions, persons, law enforcement agencies, criminal, civil and federal courts, and former employers to release information they may have about you.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with vendors or service providers such as companies who help us with database administration. We may also share your personal information with other group companies in other countries where data privacy laws may not be equivalent to those in force in India.
In all these cases, however, we will take reasonable steps to help safeguard your personal information. We will only share your information under terms and conditions that obligate recipients to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. Except as described in this Privacy Statement or as required by law, we will not share your personal information with a third party unless we have your consent or you were notified about this practice when we first collected your personal information.