Textile Industries :
Vertex offers an extensive portfolio of automation and drive solutions for your textile machine and with our technologies, you're guaranteed the latest innovations. Modular and mechatronic concepts deliver the flexibility you need in these times of short-lived trends. In addition, our powerful control and drive components ensure optimum productivity down to the smallest detail.
Getting the most out of the business is the biggest challenge for any entrepreneur. Today the online world comprises of the latest innovation that can take your business high. When you are on the perfect track to heighten your business then you probably need the right kind of business solution. For the textile industries, Vertex Automation System Pvt. Ltd. has the following services to offer.
- PLC PANEL
- AC DRIVES
- GEAR BOX
- PENDENT BOX
Solutions offered by Us :
- Embroidery textile machine with all electrical, automation and mechanical solution.
- Combing ,Carding , Ring frame textile machine with all electrical, automation and mechanical for that increase high production , low cast, monitoring daily production.
- Spinning , Knitting textile machine with all electrical, automation and mechanical solution
- Ac Drives installation on mechanical sourer machine on main axis.
- Electrical , Field instrumentation and Mechanical turnkey solution.
- Mechanical arrangement of machine .
- Alone axis servo drive programming( x, y, main, borer, thread axis)
- Vertex studying the possibilities of fully- and semi-automated factories to replace the labor intensive, low performing and high cost garment manufacturing industry by semi-automated or fully-automated processes.
Your Benefits :
- Increases in sewing time and productivity by 200 to 300 per cent and a return on investment .
- Increasing global competition, energy costs, living costs .
- The textile sector contributes 55 per cent to total national exports .
- Low Cost project .
- Minimise field & control wiring.
- Best Services
- Reduce labour cost ,lighting, transport, meals, human resource management and other facility.
- Centralized cutting or packaging facilities can reduce the costs associated with this.