Food & Packaging Industries:
Packaging is the science, art and technology of enclosing or protecting products for distribution, storage, sale, and use. Packaging is the activities of designing and producing the container for a product.
The aims of packaging include:
- Prevent physical damage, like knocking, shaking or crushing;
- prevent contamination from micro-organisms, pollution or vermin;
- Protect against dehydration or dampness;
- Keep the product in peak condition;
- Help to increase a products’ shelf life.
- FFS pouch packing machine for free flowing material, liquid & powder packing
- Multi head weighier , checkweighiers system provide accurate package weight or count verification, and are available with metal detection and reject systems for expanded package inspection
- Resin film casting machine to handle hot melt epoxy resin which release paper up to 12 inch.
- Filament winder it’s a high speed machine circumferentially winding high pressure cylinder with two axis using servo technology and electronic gear and mechanical synchronization winding pipes.
- Drive synchronization for conveyor belt and winding machines.
- DG synchronization and AMF for energy saving.
- PLC Panels
- LT Panels
- SCADA Console
- MIMIC Panel
- Annunciation Panel
- Water Analyzers (HACH)
- AC & DC Drives
- The System Integrator of PLC control applications. The projects are executed with hardware and HMI.
- Remote monitoring and controlling system for continuous data logging and maintaining product quality
- Complete Packaging Plant Electrical and Instrumentation designing & detailed engineering
- DG synchronization and AC Drives for Power saving.